Dry white wine, 100% indigenous Pošip varietal
On the nose, it is reminiscent of the Adriatic sea mixed with a touch of peach and apple.
In this discreet and primarily mineral flavor lies the very delicate core of the aged Pošip as a variety.
In the mouth, it shows that the taste is still developing.
- Vineyard – Grabica
- Hand picked grapes, from best lots, selection of grapes in the cellar
- Cooling of the grapes before pressing, pressing without contact with oxygen. 50% pressed without maceration and 50% after 6 hours of maceration
- Controlled fermentation with selected yeast. 50% in inox steel tanks and 50 % fermented in 225l french oak barrels and wooden vats (sur lie technology)
- Malolactic fermentation in barrels
- Fining and maturation in steel tanks
- Complex, rich, creamy, big minerality
- Alcohol level 13-14%
- Double gold medal – International Wine Masters, New York 2014 (vintage 2012)
- Gold medal – Challenge International du Vin 2016 (vintage 2013)