Dry red wine with spice and cherry notes
International in style, this wine benefits from the dominant influence of indigenous Plavac Mali. Hand harvested when it reaches phenolic ripeness. Favorable climatic conditions and low yield grape result in a high-quality Plavac.
Dark red in color, the wine is dominated by spicy notes and red and black fruits. Supple tannins it also offers notes of dried plums and cherry.
- Blend of 60% Plavac Mali, 15% Syrah, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Merlot
- Vineyards – Stipančici and Murvica
- 70% of grapes are from young vineyards
- Controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks
- Maceration length 5-14 days
- Aged 6-8 months: 30% 225L used french barrels and 70% in oaks vats
- Red Berries, mediterranean herbs, well balance and refreshing
- Alcohol level 12.5-13.5%