Plavac Mali Majstor – Deep red wine with dry fig, spice, and blackberry notes
- Gold medal – Le Challenge International du Vin Bordeaux 2013 (vintage 2009)
- Double gold medal – International Wine Masters 2015 New York (vintage 2011)
Pošip – The true gem of Croatian whites, with citrus and apricot notes
- Silver medal – International Wine Challenge in London“ (vintage 2012)
- TOP 100 of B.C. Canada (vintage 2013)
- Gold Medal and Prix Special Croacia – The Best Wine of Croatia on Challenge International du Vin 2016
Pošip Majstor – Dry white wine, 100% indigenous Pošip variety
- Double gold medal – International Wine Masters
- New York 2014 for (vintage 2012)
- Gold medal – Challenge International du Vin 2016. (vintage 2013.)
Prošek – Traditional Dalmatian dessert wine
- Bronze medal – International Wine Challenge in London
Tribidrag – Famous ancestor of Zinfandel
- Bronze Medal – Decanter (vintage 2011)
Stina wines are inspired by the potent symbol of the island – Brač stone.
The white Brač limestone is the reason why Stina used pure white labels for their wines.
- Best Packaging Award – Croatia at the Ideas X and Cropack Festivals,
- Best Packaging in Europe – Helsinki
- 3rd Best Packaging In The World – Prestigious Art Directors Club in New York.